IDDS Sisaket would be not be possible without the generous financial and in-kind support of our partners. With your support, we will be able to provide grants to participants, compensation for organizers, support for communities, impact on specific challenges, tools for prototyping, and infrastructure for the future.
Scroll down to "Join our team!" for more details.
During May and June 2017, IDDS Sisaket ran a crowdfunding campaign, where we raised an additional 12,300 USD from over 80+ individuals and local organizations. Thank you so much for working with us to build an ecosystem that believes in collaborative innovation, inclusive technology, and sustainabile food & agriculture.
Donors contributing $1-100
Daphne Iglesias, Luis Miguel, Alex Budak, Stephanie Arrowsmith, Hugo Ferpozzi, Justin Carrus, Emily Rowland, Steven Knapp, Skuanya Mukherjee, Samuel Williams, Paige Minichiello, Lena Wu, Nikolai Kapustin, Nadia Masrol, Gabe Ficht, Lauren McKown, Kelsey Hartman, Laura Foster, Colin Walker, Josh Hartsell, Ricardo Ramirez, Grace Lee, Chris Oestereich, Mark Franken, Kyle Craven, Thabiso Mashaba, Seamas McCaffrey, Yasmin Ahammad, Sho Nakashima, Adam Whiteman, J Danov, Laura Budzyna, Joon Heo, Leslie Kon, Lani Fung, Brett Caldwell, Gareth Marshall, Kevin Mallane, Brentt Blakkan, Madeleine Recknagel, Josique L, Bobby Hugill, Michael Hill, Michael Ottaway, Roger Briggs, Denisa Kera, Ateeb Maskati, Rowena RP
Donors contributing $101-200
Eric Hauck, Julian O'Shea, Hazwan Razak, Laura Takenaka, Siradej Donavanik, Hebe Vessuri, Elena Gartner, Andrew Babbin, Leslie Chan, Rachel Machefsky, Stephen Smith
Donors contributing $201-1000
Donors contributing $1001-3000+
Siripong Angkasakulkiat, Hung-Wei Chien, Melonie Brophy,
The Rotary Club of Cupertino
John Ganshaw & The Butterfly Pea - Siem Reap
Join our team!
IDDS Sisaket is open to the possibility of any combination of financial, in-kind, or technical partnerships or investment. We are looking forward to working with you!
Please contact Lead Organizer Hermes Huang <hermes(at)dsilglobal.com> to set up a meeting in Thailand, Southeast Asia, the United States, or online with our team.
Our organizing team and participants represent a huge diversity of skills and perspectives. In return, we can offer possibilities such as:
- Curated brand exposure through our publications, communications channels, and networks.
- Meaningful participation in IDDS Sisaket opening and closing ceremonies in Bangkok and Sisaket, respectively.
- Genuine storytelling and blog writing for your social responsibility communications channels.
- Professional opportunities for organizational innovation capacity building training, executive coaching, and leadership development retreats through Partners at D/O.
- Insightful access to knowledge resources in the development challenge areas of IDDS Sisaket, including travel opportunities for you to better understand the stakeholders at various steps in your supply chains.